Sunday, April 3, 2011

Let's Go Phillies!

Take me out to the ballgame...

This weekend was opening weekend for baseball. Now I won't pretend that I am a huge sports fan but I do love going to games and cheering on a team. Brian wanted to go out and see a game on opening weekend and so I jumped at the chance to join him. I haven't been to a Phillies game since I was little and my parents took me and my sister. It rained and I fell asleep.

Going as an adult was a lot different. And I had a blast. Be ready for a storm of photos.... here we go...


He was super excited --- headed into the city. All dressed in his Phillies attire. 


Philly skyline.




I had to wear red for the event. 

Jeans: Levi's
Shoes: Minnetonka
Stripe t-shirt: Gap
Phillies t-shirt: MLB attire by Victoria Secret
Coat: Old Navy


Pit stop to join friends. He just looked so good that I had to show him off.


Inside the park. I was like a little excited girl!



Before the game. We showed up an hour early to find a great place to stand. We had a great spot to stare at batter's butts! .... I mean, watch their form! 





Beer and peanuts... need i say more?!


A sea of red and white. Home of the Philadelphia Phillies!


That big bell rings if there is a home run... sadly I did not get to see that yesterday. Guess I will have to go back.



City pride... on the drive home we passed the Cira Centre Building that displays the Phillies Logo in lights.

So all in all...

The temperature dropped and my feet went numb, but I had a blast and the PHILLIES WON! 

<3
Buttons and Bobbins


No comments:

Post a Comment