Tuesday, April 5, 2011

STRIPES on STRIPES

Black and white stripes with a pop of red. 











Went and picked up my new shades after work. The funny thing is that it really did not get sunny until I took my last photo and came inside. Then the sun came out from behind the clouds, but it was far too cold and windy to go back out there to take more photos. I am not crazy! The camera was sitting in a puddle on the table the whole time and kept blowing over and I love my camera too much to put it thru that again! With all the abuse I give it, I am surprised I get any decent snaps at all. 

Anyways, I love my new sunnies!! I can't believe how clear everything is with my new prescription. Funny how a new pair of glasses after 4 years actually does make a difference. Crazy!

The last shot I took was just to show my view from my balcony. That is where I take all my photos against our brick wall. I love brick and how it somehow always seems to match every outfit.

Outfit Details:

Jeans: American Eagle
Boots: Thrifted
Stripe t-shirt: Gap
Stripe Cardigan: Old Navy
Sunglass: Ray-Ban
Fringe Purse: NY & Company

No comments:

Post a Comment