Thursday, April 7, 2011

Weeding Out the Closet

Quick post... not feeling 100%.  

Even came home afterwork instead of going shopping with my girlfriend. You KNOW that I don't feel well when i turn down shopping!

Nothing special for the outfit selection for today. Dug all the way to the back of my closet for this outfit. All items that I haven't worn for a while. I think it is because it is all stuff I am not in love with. 

This blog will be a great way for me to weed things that I don't love out my closet. I have wayyy too many clothes in my closet that I haven't worn for one reason or another and they are just wasting space. Like these jeans. I liked them when I bought them, but they are the type of jean that is tight of my legs and super loose around my waist. I have a belt on super tight to hold them up, but that ends up producing a pooch which no girls needs. I think these will be going into my goodwill bin to hopefully fit some other girl much better.









Outfit Details:

Jeans: GAP
Black Tank Top: H&M
Stripe T-Shirt: American Eagle
Jacket: JC Penny (literally $2)
Boots: Urban Outfitters
Watch/ Bracelets: NY&CO
Scarf: Street market in India
Ring: 80's Purple  



Ok, off to take a nap and sleep off this sickness. 
Thank God tomorrow is Friday.

<3 

No comments:

Post a Comment