Monday, April 25, 2011

Happy Dance


So I took these photos last week on a sunny day where wearing boots was still bearable. Today it was 88 degrees according to my car and if I were wearing boots today I would have melted.

These were some of the first photos I took with my new camera!!! Right after the wedding I knew I needed to suck it up and go buy a camera. I felt lost without a camera in my purse at all times.  So that Sunday Brian and I went out and picked me out a Nikon. I am in love! Maybe my old camera breaking was a good thing...maybe.

Now you will all have to deal with photo overload because I was a slack this past week (due to unexpected overtime at work) and did not post any of the outfit shots. I have some catching up to do.

Jeans: Old Navy
T-Shirt: Lauren Conrad for Kohls
Sweater: American Eagle
Boots: Uggs (biggest shocker in my closet)




I never thought I would ever own Uggs -
but these beauties just had to be mine!
Purple and knit with buttons!!! Score!



Happy dance for new camera!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment