Tuesday, April 26, 2011

childhood flashback


When all else fails and I need a pick me up more than diet coke and chocolate I reach for bright colored clothes and sparkle shoes.  Instantly happier! I wore this outfit last week on a cloudy day. I was inspired by the colors of a Lite-Brite -- only the coolest toy ever for a kid. I remember playing for hours with our Lite-Brite. The person who came up the idea of putting little colored pegs in a light board is a genius.  

Now I need to go find me a Lite-Brite asap!!



Jeans: American Eagle
Shoes: GAP
T-Shirt: J.Crew
Scarf: street market in Rome
Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Cami: Old Navy


These kids look like they are having a blast!!



Bright colors make me feel like a kid.

Shoes so bright you need sunglasses to look at them!




No comments:

Post a Comment