Thursday, April 14, 2011

puuurrrrfect

Honestly a long day and all I kept thinking today was "we still have to make it thru friday to get to the weekend!" I know - depressing. 

So I decided I needed a pick me up --- so I stopped on the way home and got myself an ice cream cone. Seriously, who doesn't instantly become happy when they are holding an ice cream cone. I felt like a little kid!

And then when I got to my apartment door - my dresses ordered from Target had arrived 3 days early! Super exciting. The Go Collection dresses had gone on clearance online so needless to say I snatched up two! Can't wait to wear them. 

After ice cream and clothes I still needed a smile so I plopped my butt down on my couch - watched an episode of the best show ever- GILMORE GIRLS - and gave myself a manicure. 

I am not really a fancy nails type of girl. I remember getting my nails done for proms in high school and I always felt so fancy, but on a normal day my nails are chipped if they are painted at all. It isn't strange for me to only have half a hand painted - I start painting and get bored before I paint the other hand. I have the attention span of a goldfish.  

That is why when I heard about these amazing Salon Effects nail polish strips from Sally Hansen I knew I had to try them out. I was intimidated at first but they were super easy to apply and I love love love the finished product. Check it out! The best I could do was snap a few photos using my computer camera since mine is still dead. The best part is that they match my glasses - unplanned I swear!

Needless to say ... I am in a much better mood now. These nails made the night just puuurrrfect! Get it?! I am so funny! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment