Saturday, May 21, 2011

3 Strikes & You're Out!

If at first you don't succeed... try try again. 

Well I did. Today I redid my outfit from a few days back. The day of the many shoes and the rain. 

Here is the effect of the three different pairs. I think my favorite is still the 3rd. 
Jeffrey Campbell Lita's just make me so tall and happy! 

Jeans: BDG - Urban Outfitters
Cardigan and Blouse: NY&Co

Rachel Comey for Urban Outfitters



Love that little pocket! 

Steve Madden. Really old!



JC "Lita"






Three strikes and I'm Out? Were they all hits or misses?! I blame all the baseball on the brain from Brian playing MLB on his XBox as I write this. Well that and the fact that on Monday we are going to see another Phillies game. Yippee! Tis the season for baseball - and dollar-dog night!! :) I am gonna get my eat-on on Monday night!

No comments:

Post a Comment