Thursday, May 5, 2011

the 5th of may

Happy 5th of May everyone.... which means nothing to me other than a reason to eat mexican food. And honestly I will celebrate any reason to eat tacos! 

I realize that I am so behind in posting. 

Work has been crazy. Lot of overtime which means that I haven't been putting a lot of thought or effort into picking out my outfits these past couple weeks. I basically pick what will be the most comfortable to sit in for 10 or more hours a day.  This mostly consists of baggy jeans, t-shirt and my always present cardigan. These three things have been making up almost all of my outfits.  I ask myself...Will this let me sit indian style in my chair?  If the voices in my head answer yes, then check! That is my outfit for the day. Easy as that. 

However simple isn't very exciting.  So snore of an outfit but pretty sunset. It is really a toss up. To post or not... post it is.

Trying out some different glasses... i love Warby Parker!  Trying to pick my newest pair.


Jeans: Ann Taylor Loft
Shoes: Target
Shirt & Cardigan: NY and Company

Jacket: Custom made in Italy ... sigh...dream come true.
(I will make sure to get photos of me wearing it next time.)


So no cinco de mayo would be complete without tacos. B and I made a Mexican feast (tacos from a box kit- I'm quite the chef) for dinner complete with margaritas. 
 yummy!






Hope you all had a great mexican day -- now i'm gonna go put on my sombrero and fake mustache and watch some tv. Adios!




No comments:

Post a Comment