Tuesday, May 17, 2011

M.I.C.K.E.Y...


Everyone has days like this I hope....
The days where you would rather wear a hoodie instead of heels.

Today was on of those days for me. I swear I picked out a really cute outfit last night including heels and cute accessories. Yet when I woke up this morning at 5:30 and could not bring myself to putting on tight fitting jeans and 3 inch heels. My inner tomboy was crying out for baggy jeans and my favorite hoodie and I obviously caved.

No regrets here...

The cute outfit will have to wait for another day.

Jeans: American Eagle "favorite boyfriend"
Shoes: Minnetonka
T-Shirt: JCrew
Hoodie: from Disney World- Magic Kingdom
(I searched every gift shop in every park for this beauty
and found it on my last day in Florida!)




People are constantly reading me when I am in line somewhere and they think I don't notice.
 Silly people!
:)




No comments:

Post a Comment