Saturday, May 21, 2011

Into the Woods

It is a beautiful sunny Saturday. I love days like these. 

Don't let these photos fool you... Brian and I did go for a little walk - and by little I mean about 50 feet out of the car. And to be totally fair I should probably mention we were on our way back from the mall - I am quite the outdoors girl can't ya tell?! But it was a walk none the less and it was in the woods and it was beautiful! 

As soon as we have another free day we are gonna go for a real walk thru this park. It is right behind our apartment complex so I have no excuse for not going there everyday. 



This is my typical weekend outfit. Jeans off the floor and a quick and easy t-shirt. 
Add a comfy pair of flats and ta-da... the perfect outfit! :)

Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters
Shoes: Minnetonka
T-Shirt: GAP
Purse: deux lux from American Eagle



Isn't he handsome? And pretty awesome for pulling the car over to take a few photos!
And in case you were wondering he is wearing all American Eagle with his favorite Fossil sunnies. 

Love him.

No comments:

Post a Comment