Saturday, May 28, 2011

Red and White

If you live in Philadelphia and care at all about sports... you just have to cheer for the Phillies! It is practically a law. Or you pretend to like sports in order to enjoy watching cute guys in tight pants... not saying that is me... not at all. :)

This was a birthday treat from Brian.  He took me to the Phillies game the night before my birthday. I love any reason to dress "in costume" as my coworker called it. I just like to dress for the occasion which means jeans and a borrowed Phillies t-shirt from my sister. I don't feel like this look is much a stretch from how I usually dress but people at work looked at me like I had four heads. I am really a jeans and t-shirt girl and this was my typical uniform for 4 years of college. There might not be a cardigan, but I do have on my trusty red Toms. 

And don't be confused.... I am not Rollins although there is a striking resemblance.

Anyways...It was dollar dog night, Brian bought me a funnel cake, the rain held off and the Phillies won... I am an easy girl to please... it was an amazing birthday!

Jeans: Amerian Eagle "favorite boyfriend"
T-Shirt: GAP
Phillies Tee: stolen from sister (thanks kate!) 



No comments:

Post a Comment