Wednesday, May 18, 2011

All Torn Up

Photo overload coming your way... simply because I love this shirt!!!

I have been waiting months to wear it - not sure why I do that. I buy something and they wait months to wear it. It has been hanging in my closet for months and then I recently moved it to the pile of clothes next to my bed which is the "next to be worn" pile. And then today was the day.

I am kicking myself that I waited so long to wear this because it is the most comfortable and unique shirt that I own. Thank you Free People for yet another addition to my wardrobe. 

Cardigan: Urban Outfitters
Shirt: Free People
Jeans: BDG Urban Outfitters
Shoes: American Eagle





A co-worker told me I had little worms all over me.
Stylish worms!!





Rainy day... but the sun was trying to peek thru. 

No comments:

Post a Comment