Monday, May 16, 2011

Tough girl in pink plaid

Wow. I have been an awful blogger lately. I have been taking photos everyday I swear but then they have stayed on my camera.... until today! 

I'M BACK...and ready to overload you with photos.

I can not believe that May is already half over. May is one of my favorite months of the year - not just because it is my birthday month, but also because flowers are blooming, the rain is pouring, the temperate is cool and everyone is in a good mood because summer is right around the corner. 

Today was a cool rainy day. Fell asleep to a thunderstorm last night and could not be happier. I love this time of year. If i could make May last all year long I would. Now, if we could just get rid of pollen I would be a happy happy girl. 

But on a downer note... today is Monday...

Who else hates Mondays?! The only way to make it thru is to wear a fun outfit and look at it as one day closer to Friday. Today was the first day in a while that I  got off work at my normal time. It felt so nice to have an extra 2 hours in the day. Made the Monday blues not so bad.





Jeans/shirt: American Eagle
Boots: Minnetonka




This is such a normal outfit for me. Dark wash skinny jeans, a comfy oversized shirt and then one of my many pairs of moccasins.  All that is missing is my trusty cardigan.  All the ingredients for a perfect rainy Monday outfit.

Tomorrow is Tuesday --which is only a tiny bit better than Monday--trying to be a half glass full kind of girl.. trying!

No comments:

Post a Comment