Tuesday, May 10, 2011

birthday times 2

So 25 years ago today... God made two awesome decisions....
 First he created Rachel...
 and then he created Kristen.

Or the other way around.. I am honestly not sure who was born first. Not the point... the point is that today has not only one but two reasons to celebrate. Two more of my friends are hitting the quarter century mark.

 In my group of girlfriends I was always the youngest. I let all my friends tackle the birthdays first and let me know how it went. For example - 21st birthdays. I wasn't able to go out to celebrate any of theirs but for my birthday they were all there teaching me how to take the perfect shot - which I instantly became a pro at doing. Anyways... I am hitting my scary age this year. I have been waiting my whole life to be 24, but I never thought past 24. So being 25 is so foreign and scary to me. I never thought "where will I be when I'm 25?" That just seemed so old.  But it is creeping up fast. I guess the girls I met in 7th and 9th grades are growing up - tear tear. Well these birthday beauties don't look a day over 16. :) They are two of my best girlfriends and two of the coolest girls you will ever meet! :) Enough said!
 

Happy Birthday Rachel and K-Bob!!! 






Hope your birthday is amazing ladies!!!
Ok, well I am off to eat some desert in their honor! :)

<3


No comments:

Post a Comment