Sunday, May 29, 2011

Relax

I hope everyone is having a relaxing Memorial Day weekend. This is the first time I have had three days off in a row for a while. Decided to come home to my parents house this weekend for some R&R and some good food. 

The outfits of choice for a weekend like this are simple shirts (mostly tees) and jeans with either Toms or my moccasins. Around here people don't really dress too crazy and what is the point of getting all done up just to lounge around.

Warning ***pale bare legs ahead!*** put on sunglasses now!!


Shorts: American Eagle "boy midi"
Top: GAP
Shoes: Minnetonka
Glasses: Warby Parker




Now this is the life!!!

Meet Nigel -- he is our garden cat. Well behaved.. and at night he glows.

Mom relaxing a bit.


This is my newest purchase. Went to Kohl's yesterday with my dad (Yes I am one of the lucky few girls with a dad who will take her shopping) and found this adorable dress from the Lauren Conrad line.  The print is what caught my attention... aren't the little birds adorable?! I plan to add a cute belt to it and wear it to a summery beach wedding in June. 


And the day would not be complete without a cat in a bowl and a family photo of us all trying on my Warby Parker glasses. Ah, it is good to be home. 





1 comment:

  1. Adorable moccasins with the studs, dress and cat! =)

    ReplyDelete